Are you wishing you could find a way to make your smile look less yellow, more uniform, or altogether dramatically improved? If so, you may make a wonderful candidate for cosmetic dentistry. However, if you don’t know much about this area of dental care, you might find yourself feeling somewhat hesitant to learn more. Take a quick, detail-packed quiz to see if you happen to know more than you think (or to gain a foundation regarding what to expect from cosmetic care).
Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz: How Much Do You Know?
- True or False: You may decide to visit us to receive cosmetic dentistry treatments at any time – improving the beauty of your teeth has nothing to do with your oral health.
- True or False: Cosmetic care primarily focuses on the color of your smile. If you are interested in improving problems like tooth shape or textural concerns, you will need to seek restorative treatments.
- True or False: The most streamlined way to discover the best cosmetic options for your smile is to scour the internet.
- False. It is true that you may schedule a consultation to discuss potential cosmetic dentistry care for your smile at any time. However, it is important to note that we can only begin addressing the way your smile looks after we have addressed its wellbeing.
- False. In addition to helping patients achieve much whiter smiles, cosmetic treatments also address everything from tooth shape and problems with texture to gaps between teeth, chips, cracks, and isolated stains.
- False. Simply call us up to schedule an appointment – we will set up a cosmetic consultation, so we can get to know all about you and your smile, while offering you effective treatment plan options.